What is NJASA? NJASA is an organization of professional educators dedicated to the advocacy of school children in New Jersey.
How Businesses Benefit from Membership in the Association:
• Interaction with the state’s top organization for school district leaders. NJASA is the only state Association for all school administrators.
• Your organization will have a link displayed on NJASA’s website.
• Listing in the online Membership Directory and Buying Guide.
• Listing with your service/product identified in one issue of On Target, an NJASA online publication.
• Subscription to On Target and The Source, NJASA's enewsletters.
• Opportunity to advertise on the NJASA website and in NJASA publications.
• Notice of all events and other informational mailings.
• Membership rate for attendance to all NJASA institutes, workshops, seminars and conferences.
• Opportunity to participate in the Exhibitions at NJASA Techspo and the NJASA/NJAPSA Annual Spring Conference. This allows you to interact with leading New Jersey educational administrators who are the decision-makers of the school districts with whom you want to do business—your market place.
• Complimentary listing in the NJASA/NJAPSA Spring Conference program.
• Opportunity to advertise in Conference program books.
• Opportunity to purchase labels for mailings to the NJASA Membership.
• Numerous opportunities for sponsorships at the NJASA/NJAPSA Spring Conference and other NJASA events. (Limited to NJASA Allied Members Only)
Increase your visibility with the many opportunities we offer for only $550 per year.
To join, complete the Allied Member Application and return with your payment to NJASA.