Join in a Partnership
Between Education and Business
What is NJASA? NJASA is an organization of professional educators dedicated to the advocacy of school children in New Jersey.
How Businesses Benefit from Membership in the Association:
• Interaction with the state’s top organization for school district leaders. NJASA is the only state Association for all school administrators.
• Your organization will have a link displayed on NJASA’s website.
• Listing in the online Membership Directory and Buying Guide.
• Listing with your service/product identified in one issue of On Target, an NJASA online publication.
• Subscription to On Target and The Source, NJASA's enewsletters.
• Opportunity to advertise on the NJASA website and in NJASA publications.
• Notice of all events and other informational mailings.
• Membership rate for attendance to all NJASA institutes, workshops, seminars and conferences.
• Opportunity to participate in the Exhibitions at NJASA Techspo and the NJASA/NJAPSA Annual Spring Conference. This allows you to interact with leading New Jersey educational administrators who are the decision-makers of the school districts with whom you want to do business—your market place.
• Complimentary listing in the NJASA/NJAPSA Spring Conference program.
• Opportunity to advertise in Conference program books.
• Opportunity to purchase labels for mailings to the NJASA Membership.
• Numerous opportunities for sponsorships at the NJASA/NJAPSA Spring Conference and other NJASA events. (Limited to NJASA Allied Members Only)
Increase your visibility with the many opportunities we offer for only $550 per year.
Contact Charlotte Duthie, Membership Manager, 609-599-2900, ext. 127, or email@example.com with any questions.
New Jersey Association of School Administrators
920 West State Street, Trenton, NJ 08618