Women’s Leadership Caucus
The Women’s Leadership Caucus was established by the NJASA Executive Board in June, 2006.
The purpose and goals of the Women’s Leadership Caucus are to:
· develop a network among women in or aspiring to positions in educational leadership;
· sponsor seminars which provide opportunities for skill building and competency in educational leadership;
· build capacity of women in leadership positions;
· encourage and support women leaders; and
· promote gender, race and ethnic equity within educational systems.
Meetings – The chairperson will schedule meetings in consultation with the committee members.