NJASA Women's Caucus
Women’s Leadership Caucus
The Women’s Leadership Caucus was established by the NJASA Executive Board in June, 2006.
The purpose and goals of the Women’s Leadership Caucus are to:
· develop a network among women in or aspiring to positions in educational leadership;
· sponsor seminars which provide opportunities for skill building and competency in educational leadership;
· build capacity of women in leadership positions;
· encourage and support women leaders; and
· promote gender, race and ethnic equity within educational systems.
Meetings – The chairperson will schedule meetings in consultation with the committee members.