“We expect that the governor should make, at worst, a regional decision, but moreover a statewide decision regarding the masking, based on the information that his health department and the CDC is providing to him..."
NJASA Executive Director Richard Bozza said, "Murphy made the right call on withdrawing support for virtual learning."
Join NJASA for a Broad & Basic Overview of HR Practitioner’s Critical Tasks - August 4 via Zoom 9:30am - Noon - Register Now!
Increase Your Knowledge Base Re: Critical Yearly Decisions - Four Offerings Aug.19 & Sept. 15, 2021, Virtual February 3 & March 30, 2022 In Person 9:30am - Noon
Dare to be BOLD: From Equity Aspirations to Equity in Operation Equity in Action Leadership Academy Learn more..
From June 29 to August 13, schools and libraries can apply for financial support to purchase connected devices like laptops and tablets, Wi-Fi hotspots, modems, routers, and broadband connectivity for off-campus use by students, school staff, and library patrons during the COVID-19 emergency period. Find out more information...
The database contains information and resources on: Studies and legislation pertaining to New Jersey and other places; Studies undertaken by New Jersey towns and organized by county; NJDOE historical memoranda; Scholarly articles and opinion pieces; Articles and studies related to Shared Services; General scholarly articles and historical position papers
May 13, 2021 Celebrating Excellence in Leadership
October 29, 2020
NJASA has compiled a database containing over 2000 pages of documents pertaining to regionalization initiatives in New Jersey and elsewhere.
The password-protected database contains information and resources on:
1. Studies and legislation pertaining to New Jersey, initiated by the state, and studies pertaining to other places can be found under Government Studies and Legislation.
2. Studies undertaken by New Jersey towns can be found under the section titled Local Regionalization Studies. This section is organized by county.
3. Historical memoranda related to this topic from the New Jersey Department of Education can be found in the section under that title.
4. Scholarly articles and opinion pieces of note related to this topic can be found under the section titled Regionalization Articles and Publications.
5. Articles and studies related to Shared Services can be found under the section with that title.
6. More general scholarly articles and historical position papers on the topic can be found under the section titled General Studies on Regionalization.
Any member who knows of the existence of any studies not included in this extensive database are urged to contact NJASA Chief Counsel Maria Lepore at firstname.lastname@example.org so they may be added.
The password-protected database can be accessed here, you will be required to sign-in with your NJASA Member username and password.
Trouble signing-in? Please email the NJASA Business Office.