NJASA / NJAPSA
2019 Spring Leadership Conference
May 15-17, 2019
"Mindfulness for All: Connecting Leaders and Learners"
Encourage . Educate . Celebrate
Accepted proposals include the following.
Formal email announcements will be sent in the next week.
Thank you to everyone who submitted a proposal!
- NJASA 4 Equity: One Vision, Our Voice
- Parent and Student Reunification During a School Crisis: Things to Consider
- Mindfulness and Trauma in the K-12 Classroom
- Reducing Anxiety, Stress and Aggression in Students with Autism and Behavioral Disabilities Using Mindfulness Practices
- Social and Emotional Learning and At-Risk Youth; A Whole-Child Programmatic Approach to Meeting the Needs of Our Most Vulnerable Students
- STEM & Problem-Based Learning with a Purpose: Developing Authentic Learning Opportunities Through Tech and Essential Skills Integration
- The Listening Leader
- Building an Inclusive Culture in Public Schools
- Strategies to Successfully Defend Unilateral Placements
- Attaining Educational Equity: Building Your Framework
- Integrating Social-Emotional Learning Into the Classroom: Relationships, Social Awareness, and Self-Management in River Dell Regional School District
- The Journey Through Creating a Therapeutic Program
- No IEP Needed! Offering School-Based Intervention and Therapeutic Services to All Students in Need Through Expansion of the RTI Mode
- The Mental Health Crisis in Schools: A Multi-Pronged Integrated Care Mode
- Crisis Intervention Procedures and Protocols in Schools
- A Whole Child Approach to School Safety
- Technology Tools Enhancing ABA Implementation
- Developing a Systemic Assessment Plan: A High-Leverage Strategy for Increasing Student Achievement
- Five Ways to Win Special Education Cases
- Co-Teaching: Two is Better than One
- The Lead Teacher Leadership Model
- Just Breathe!
- How to Settle Your Teacher Contract in Two Sessions
- A Roadmap to Attendance Improvement in North Brunswick Township Public Schools
- Connecting the Dots: How to Engage and Empower Staff with Information that Supports Cycles of Continuous Improvement, Targeted Invention, and Equity Efforts Across Districts and Schools
- Collaboration for School Climate Change
- Using Mindfulness to Ease Difficult Discussions
- Harness the Power of Resistance
- Communicating Sensitive Information During a Crisis
- How Instructional Leaders Improve Teaching; Partnership for Collaborative Professional Learning
- You Have a Job Offer – Let’s Negotiate the Contract!
- Telling Your District's Story with Visual Analytics
- How to Identify Behavioral Health and Addiction Issues in the Workplace
- Simulations Help Administrators and Educators Practice Like Surgeons Do to Improve Performance
- Using a District-Wide Approach that Aligns Instructional Knowledge, Language, and Tools to Impact Student Achievement
- Leading with Literacy: Transitioning from a Manager to an Instructional Leader
- New Jersey Leadership Academy: Building Shared Leadership Through Team-Based Professional Learning
- The Broad Impact of a Captivating Digital Library at Jersey City P.S. 33