REGISTER TODAY TO ATTEND BY CLICKING HERE
Boards of education view this process as the most important factor in the BOE/Superintendent relationship and the most significant lever to drive district improvement.
The New Jersey School Boards Association offers a widely used model to provide meaningful evaluations, based on objective measures of performance. Understand your role to ensure the evaluation criteria are mutually agreed upon goals, objectives, and priorities.
AGENDA9:00AM – 9:30AM Registration, refreshments and networking9:30AM – 12:30PM Topics will include:
- The cycle of continuous improvement and recommended calendar of events
- Identification of district goals
- Reporting and rating progress toward goals
- Special conversation on selecting, evaluating and reporting merit goals
- Aligning BOE communications with district goals and priorities
- Understanding the leadership skills element of the evaluation
- Leading the Board of Education in the evaluation process
- Evidence and documents to consider
PRESENTERS:North: Field Service Representatives - Al Annunziata, Charlene Peterson and Robynn Meehan
Central: Field service Representatives - Gwen Thornton and Kathy Winecoff
Former Superintendents: Frank Borelli and Dr. Mark StanwoodCOST:There is no cost to attend this session, however registration is required in order to guarantee seating.