Join us April 20 for a Virtual Women in Leadership Symposium
Join NJASA on April 20th to Discuss: Non-Renewal Issues; Tenure Eligibility Questions; Increment Withholdings; Involuntary and Voluntary Transfers; Tenure Procedures; Paid and Unpaid Leave Request Option
April 26th - Zoom Format
Required training is being held virtually on April 30th. Register online today!
It is with deep disappointment that NJASA announces the cancellation of this year’s TECHSPO®’21 and Spring Leadership Conference which were scheduled during the week of May 10. This is not a decision our leadership has taken lightly. Our primary concern is the health and safety of our members, students, staff, and communities.
The database contains information and resources on: Studies and legislation pertaining to New Jersey and other places; Studies undertaken by New Jersey towns and organized by county; NJDOE historical memoranda; Scholarly articles and opinion pieces; Articles and studies related to Shared Services; General scholarly articles and historical position papers
Dr. Joseph Meloche, Chief Education Officer, Cherry Hill Public Schools
NJASA has compiled a database containing over 2000 pages of documents pertaining to regionalization initiatives in New Jersey and elsewhere.
The password-protected database contains information and resources on:
1. Studies and legislation pertaining to New Jersey, initiated by the state, and studies pertaining to other places can be found under Government Studies and Legislation.
2. Studies undertaken by New Jersey towns can be found under the section titled Local Regionalization Studies. This section is organized by county.
3. Historical memoranda related to this topic from the New Jersey Department of Education can be found in the section under that title.
4. Scholarly articles and opinion pieces of note related to this topic can be found under the section titled Regionalization Articles and Publications.
5. Articles and studies related to Shared Services can be found under the section with that title.
6. More general scholarly articles and historical position papers on the topic can be found under the section titled General Studies on Regionalization.
Any member who knows of the existence of any studies not included in this extensive database are urged to contact NJASA Chief Counsel Maria Lepore at firstname.lastname@example.org so they may be added.
The password-protected database can be accessed here, you will be required to sign-in with your NJASA Member username and password.
Trouble signing-in? Please email the NJASA Business Office.
October 29, 2020
March 6, 2020
January 30, 2020
December 18, 2019
November 11, 2019
August 22, 2019