- Business Partnership Programs
NJASA Titanium Sponsor
NJASA TITANIUM MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS—$10,000
JOIN IN A PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN EDUCATION AND BUSINESS
What is NJASA? NJASA is an organization of professional educators dedicated to the advocacy of school children in New Jersey.
How do businesses benefit from membership in the Association? Interaction with the state’s top organization for school district leaders. NJASA is the ONLY state Association for ALL school administrators.
In addition to receiving all of the core benefits outlined in the Basic Allied Membership:
· VIP placement of your logo and a link to your website from the NJASA website.
· One 15 minute presentation at the New Superintendents’ Academy.
· NJASA will coordinate two mailings in the school calendar year focused on your services and offerings.
· Priority consideration as a presenter at a workshop during Spring Conference on a topic of interest (vendor neutral).
· Your organization will be acknowledged as a Titanium Sponsor at the NJASA/NJAPSA Spring Conference.
· Your organization's name will appear on a special sign at the Spring Conference registration area.
· Members of your organization will be given ribbons of recognition signifying your Titanium Sponsorship at all conferences and conventions they attend.
· Your organization will receive one complimentary advertisement in the NJASA online newsletter, On Target.
· Your organization will receive a complimentary exhibit booth for the NJASA/NJAPSA Spring Conference and for Techspo.
· A full page complimentary advertisement in the Spring Conference Program book and the Techspo Program book.
· You will receive two complimentary sets of labels for all NJASA regular membership.
INCREASE YOUR VISIBILITY WITH THE MANY OPPORTUNITIES NJASA OFFERS
To Join NJASA as a Titanium Sponsor, Contact:
NJASA Director Business Development
(609) 599-2900, ext. 132