Congratulations to the Class of 2014!
On behalf of AXA Equitable, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the 2014 graduates the best. In particular, I would like to recognize the 2014 class of AXA Achievers – AXA AchievementSM Community Scholarship Recipients.
The AXA Achievement Community Scholarship Program brings educational opportunity into every community across the US in which AXA has a presence. It has a local focus, awarding up to 375 scholarships each year to students who have distinguished themselves within their communities.
Every AXA Advisors branch office nationwide distributes up to twelve $2,000 scholarships to high school seniors who live and attend high school in their area, creating educational opportunities in communities across the United States.
What Does it Take to Become an AXA Achiever?
Our scholarship winners are known as AXA Achievers. They are ethnically and economically diverse, but they share these qualities:
- Ambition and drive
- Determination to set and reach goals
- Respect for self, family and community
- Ability to succeed in college
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Applicants to the AXA Achievement Community Scholarship must:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico
- Be current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2015-2016 academic year.
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities
- Special consideration will be given to achievements that empower society to better face risk through education and action in areas such as financial, environmental, health and/or emergency-preparedness
Eligible students are encouraged to apply for both the Achievement and Community scholarships, but a student may receive only one of these AXA-sponsored scholarships.
When to Apply
The 2015 Achievement Scholarship Application Period will kick off in October 2014. Please visit our website at www.axa-achievement.com.
Meet the 2014 Winners and Hear Their Thanks