2015 Scholarship Program Is Underway
We would like to congratulate the many past scholarship winners and encourage current High School seniors to apply by December 15, 2014.
Every year the AXA Achievement Scholarship in association with U.S. News & World Report awards $670,000 in scholarships to outstanding young people across the nation. To date hundreds of NJ High School Seniors have been awarded scholarships. Over 24 Million dollars in college scholarships have been awarded to more than 5,600 students nationwide since 2003. We want your NJ High School seniors that have accomplished something exceptional outside the classroom to be recognized.
The AXA Foundation directs the company's philanthropic and volunteer activities. Our programs align with AXA’s strong commitment to Corporate Responsibility and work to improve the quality of life in communities across the United States.
Our signature program, AXA Achievement, helps students and parents take the next step towards college.
· Access to scholarships:
- Scholarships are awarded in denominations of $25,000, $10,000, and $2,500. Each year since 2003 NJ has had a state winner ($10,000) or a National Winner ($25,000). In addition our Community scholarships ($2,500) connect locally. Every AXA Advisors branch office nationwide distributes up to twelve $2,500 scholarships to high school seniors who live and attend high school in their area, creating educational opportunities in communities across the United States
· Here is the easy link to apply and learn more about the AXA Achievement programs: www.axa-achievement.com
What Does it Take to Become an AXA Achiever?
Our scholarship winners are known as AXA Achievers. They are ethnically and economically diverse, but they share these qualities:
- Ambition and drive
- Determination to set and reach goals
- Respect for self, family and community
- Ability to succeed in college
When to Apply? Now!
1. State Level Scholarship Deadline is December 15th or once 10,000 applications are received. Apply early.
2. The 2015 Achievement Scholarship Application Period is underway and the Community based scholarships kicked off October 15, 2014 with a January Deadline. Please visit our website at www.axa-achievement.com.