2018 Scholarship Program is Underway
What’s New in 2018?
- AXA Achievement Scholarship program continues to recognize the important role educators play in a student’s success toward attending college. For every student who wins an AXA Achievement Scholarship regardless of amount, a grant of $1,000 will be made to his or her high school for educators’ professional development.
- New Resource added this year for Teachers and Educators! AXA has partnered with the New Teacher Center to bring comprehensive online resources to teachers, district leaders and educational professionals. These resources center on professional development, best practices for district leaders and opportunity for mentorship within the field. Teachers and educators can access these free resources since September 12, 2017 at www.newteachercenter.org/resources. Made possible by a grant from the AXA Foundation.
- Funded by the AXA Foundation, our national philanthropic program, AXA Achievementsm, has awarded over $25 million to more than 6,000 students across the country, making AXA one of the nation’s largest corporate providers of college scholarships to HS Seniors.
- AXA Achievement helps students and parents take the next step toward college and helps educators take the next step toward success. For every student that wins an AXA Achievement Scholarship, a grant of $1,000 is made to the winner’s high school for educators’ professional development.
- We want you to know that we are committed to making a difference in your community and in communities across the country.
The application process began on September 5, 2017. The deadline is December 15, 2017 for all scholarships. Only the first 10,000 will be accepted, encourage students to apply early! Online application: Students access, complete, and submit the application online at www.axa.com/achievers. There are over 300 - $2,500 winners, and 42 State 10,000 winners and 10 - $25,000 winners.