- Business Partnership Programs
NJASA Diamond Sponsor
NJASA DIAMOND MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS—$7500
JOIN IN A PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN EDUCATION AND BUSINESS
What is NJASA? NJASA is an organization of professional educators dedicated to the advocacy of school children in New Jersey.
How do businesses benefit from membership in the Association? Interaction with the state’s top organization for school district leaders. NJASA is the ONLY state Association for ALL school administrators.
In addition to receiving all of the core benefits outlined in the Basic Allied Membership:
- VIP placement of your logo and a link to your website from the NJASA website.
- Your organization will be acknowledged as a Diamond Sponsor at the NJASA/NJAPSA Spring Conference.
- Your organization's name will appear on a special sign at the Spring Conference registration area.
- Members of your organization will be given ribbons of recognition signifying your Diamond Sponsorship at all conferences and conventions they attend.
- NJASA will coordinate two mailings in the school calendar year focused on your services and offerings.
- Your organization will receive one advertisement in the NJASA online newsletter, On Target.
· Your organization will receive a Complimentary Tabletop Exhibit for the NJASA/NJAPSA Spring Conference.
- Your organization will be given priority consideration as a presenter at a workshop during the Spring Conference on a topic of interest. The presenter should be vendor neutral.
- Your organization will receive one half-page advertisement in the NJASA/NJAPSA Spring Conference Program.
- Your organization will be listed in the "Diamond District" column in the NJASA online newsletter, On Target.
INCREASE YOUR VISIBILITY WITH THE MANY OPPORTUNITIES NJASA OFFERS
To Join NJASA as a Diamond Sponsor, Contact:
NJASA Director Business Development
(609) 599-2900, ext. 132